Search Engine Optimisation plays a significant role as it makes your site more visible, and that means more organic traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers. So finding the best SEO tools is extremely important as it investigates the potential of Web pages for high placement on SERP. So, we have listed down the top 10 SEO tools. You can choose the tool that works best for your website.
1. Google Search Console It helps you to monitor your website’s presence on Google SERP. It’s a free tool but offers a number of features, you just have to verify your website for using it. As an SEO checker tool, it helps you in understanding how Google and its users view your website and allow you to optimize for better performance in Google search results.
2. KWFinder It’s an SEO keyword tool and suggests the best keywords based on the comparisons on volume, CPC, difficulty etc. It also helps in running analysis reports on backlinks and SERP (Search Engine Results Page). You’ll get a number of ideas on keywords that’ll help your website to rank higher.
3.Aherfs It’s one of the best SEO tools and provides a number of features, that most people can’t get enough of it. It provides various facets of SEO such as keyword research, rank tracking, competitor research, SEO audit, viral content research and much more. It helps you in finding which part of your website needs improvement and what all backlinks are being used by your competitors so that you can use them for your own brand.
4. AuthoritySpy The best thing about this tool is that it pulls search result data from a variety of online sources like Twitter, Facebook, Google +, AllTop etc. This way it helps you to find top influencers in your niche so that you can follow and potentially connect with these people.
5. SEMRush It’s one of the best marketing SEO tools with a feature of “organic traffic insights” that’ll let you find the leading articles in your niche along with the related keywords, social shares and word count, that’ll help you to understand where you need the optimisation in your website. It helps you to compare keywords and domain and check on-page SEO to easily monitor your rankings as well as find some recommendations on how to improve your website’s performance.
6. Serpstat Essentially used for content marketing, SEO and PCC, its all-in-one digital growth hacking tool. It’s a paid tool that provides various features like collecting long-tail keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns, determining the value of keywords, discovering data and analysing keywords trend.
7. Google AdWords Keyword Planner It’s a free tool by Google that helps you to “reach the right customers with the right keywords”. It helps you to get detailed reports on specific keywords including search volume and determines the competitiveness by CPC rates.
8. BuzzStream Highly usable for Digital PR, content promotion and link builders, it essentially helps in building relationships by finding influencers and keeping track for your email conversions. It provides a deep insight into outreach campaigns and link placements through customizable reports.
9.Linkody This tool handles all your backlinks. Its analyses your website’s backlinks, disavow bad links, generate backlink reports, connect to Google Analytics and monitor site’s social shares.
10. Link-able It focuses on your content while employing others to handle link building. It’s has a unique approach for expanding your traffic by boosting Search Engine Optimisation Techniques. Marketer posts a specific request on its website with backlink details that he/she wants. Authors have access to the project database and can submit proposals to marketers. This way, Link-able connects the two parties, and the work is guaranteed.